The main toolbar can be customized so that you can have your favorite actions readily to hand.
Each view in Helium Music Manager can have its own list of toolbar actions (except the Music Browser).
Customizing The Main Toolbar
- Start Customize Main Toolbar by clicking View > Toolbars > Customize Toolbar... from the main menu or by right clicking on the Toolbar and selecting Customize Toolbar... in the context menu.
- To add a new action button to the main toolbar, select the action from the Available Fields list (the list on the left) and click the Add button.
- To remove an action from the main toolbar, select it from the Selected Fields list (the list on the right) and click Remove.
- Click the Copy To all Views button to make all views have the same customised toolbar settings.
- To force a specific toolbar action to show or not show its caption, select or deselect the Show Text check-box.