Helium Music Manager 8.6.1 now available
A new version of Helium Music Manager, 8.6.1, is now available.
This version contains corrections reported by users and the auto-reporting.
The most important corrections are listed below:
- Filters are now properly saved/loaded from the database
- Similar artists was not always returned when downloading artist information
- Playlist entries could not always be removed
- Correction for incorrect ratings when working with APE files
- Scrollbars was missing in the edit artist details windows for certain tabs
- The Artist view filter did not work fully when country was included in the filter
- Bug correction for the Music browser genre page which sometimes could throw an exception
- Corrections to the Music browser startpage (aritmetic overflow exception)
- Various SQL Server Compact fixes, related mainly to actions which includes path and/or filename
- Bug correction in the Polish language file
Apart from the above corrections there are also several other fixes and corrections included in this release.
We recommend all Helium Music Manager users to update to this version.
Click here to download the version