Helium Music Manager 8.6.2 now available
A new version of Helium Music Manager, 8.6.2, is now available.
This version contains corrections reported by users and the auto-reporting since after Helium Music Manager 8.6.1 was released.
The most important corrections are listed below:
- Performance improvements when browsing the genre node in the Music browser
- Various SQL Server Compact fixes, related mainly to actions which includes path and/or filename
- Corrections for exceptions that could occur in the Music browser's startpage
- Correction for albums and artists could be missing from the lists in the Music browser
- Search related problems that could occur when searching with all fields from the search view are now handled
- Extended exception handling when adding album pictures
- Custom tag frames was not always properly saved for WMA files
- Browsing favourite tracks with SQL Server Compact databases could generate errors
- Improved error handling for SQL Server Compact databases in the album handling used when adding/updating tracks
- Improved handling for volumes for SQL Server Compact databases
- Corrections and improvements related to genre handling when upgrading databases from earlier Helium Music Manager versions
- SQL Server Compact database problems when artist ids should be fetched are improved
- Improved exception handling when deleting duplicate files
- Updates for the Slovak translation file
Apart from the above corrections there are also several other fixes and corrections included in this release.
We recommend all Helium Music Manager users to update to this version.
Click here to download the version