Helium Music Manager 8.6.3 now available
A new version of Helium Music Manager, 8.6.3, is now available.
This version contains corrections reported by users and the auto-reporting since after Helium Music Manager 8.6.2 was released.
The most important corrections are listed below:
- Simplified bug reporting
- Corrections when browsing uncategorized genres in the Music Explorer
- Several corrections to APE rating tag handling
- Sorting implemented for the word replacer list
- Improved error handling for ID3v2 tag comments
- Improvements to the Tag Action manager which now ensures that cache files are always created properly
- Improved error handling to WMA tag reading
- Various improvements to auto enqueue random functions
- Album handling improvements for SQL Server Compact databases
- Corrections to sorting handling in the Music explorer
- Corrections for Album picture cache
- Improvements to extraction of multiple artists
- Improvements for File not found problems with the Tag Editors
- SQL Server Compact corrections for the Album details view
- SQL Server Compact corrections for the Music browsers context menu
Apart from the above corrections there are also several other fixes and corrections included in this release.
We recommend all Helium Music Manager users to update to this version.
Click here to download the version