Helium Music Manager 8.6 beta 2 now available!
Helium Music Manager 8.6 beta 2 is now available for all our registered users.
This version contains the following fixes and improvements since the initial beta version was released:
- A major update to the automated database upgrade routine with improvements and better error handling. If you experienced problems with your previously upgraded database we recommend you to revert to a backup of your Helium Music Manager 8.5 database and then start Helium Music Manager 8.6 beta 2 to re-upgrade your database.
The problem related to the new multi-genre support and could result in missing genres and tracks not showing properly.
- The import database routine now fully supports multi-genre importing.
- Bug corrections to some Music Browser pages that could cause an error message when being browsed with specific data.
- New function in the housekeep database function which will remove unorphaned genres.
- Bug correction related to album picture handling, an album picture could be placed in the wrong folder after applied manually via the Coverflow or Album view.
- Correction to possible problems when enqueing similar tracks.
- Corrections to tag reading of "special" Ogg Vorbis files containing modified versions of OggS sections.
- Improvements to the new information download plug-ins.
- Updates to the Czech translation.
- Updates to the Swedish translation.
Since this version contains bug fixes related to the database upgrade we strongly recommend all users that have previously upgraded their Helium Music Manager 8.5 databases to revert to their backup of the database and re-upgrade it with this version of Helium Music Manager.
Helium Music Manager 8.6 is available from our Customer Center which can be accessed by clicking this link