Select Play Queue columns
The columns in the Play Queue can be configured to show the specific tag information you are interested in.
To change the visible columns for the Play Queue, follow the steps below:
- Right click in the Play Queue and select Play Queue tools > Select Columns... from the context menu or by right clicking on the Play Queue column headings and selecting Select Columns... from the context menu.
- Select the columns that you want to see in the Play Queue by selecting the checkboxes in the list.
- To change the order of the columns, you can select one or more columns and move them up or down by clicking the Move Up or Move Down buttons. You can also move the selected columns to a new position by using drag 'n' drop. To do this, click a column in the list, hold down the mouse button and drag it to the new location and release the mouse button.
- Optionally select columns and set their width in the box below the column list.
- Click OK to accept the changes made to the columns.
- Click the Select All or Clear Selection buttons to select all columns or none.