Helium Music Manager allows you to easily switch specific tag fields with each other.
This feature is useful for tracks that contain tag information that may have been entered in the wrong fields (for example Artist is located in the Title field or vice versa).
Switching tag fields
- From any view, select the tracks that you would like to switch fields for from the track list.
- Click on Edit > Advanced > Switch Fields from the main menu and select one of the options in the list.
- The pre-defined items to switch fields between are:
- Album <-> Album Subtitle
- Artist <-> Album
- Artist <-> Title
- Comment <-> Remix
- Comment <-> Title
- Recording Year <-> Release Year
- Title <-> Album
- Title <-> Remix
- Title <-> Subtitle
- If you need to switch between other tag fields you can use the Action Manager.