[Note that Collections and Volumes are deprecated features which are bound to be removed and replaced soon]
The Volume Properties dialog shows information about a Volume.
Showing Volume Properties
- Make sure the Music Explorer is the current view.
- Browse through the Collection/Volume item in the Left Sidebar, right click on a Volume and select the Properties menu option.
The Volume Properties dialog shows the following information:
The Name of the Volume (editable)
The Icon used for the Volume (editable)
- The Number of Tracks in the Volume.
Volume Root Paths.
This list contains the top most folder entries where you have added music to your library.
On the bottom toolbar there are some functions available for experienced users:
- The Move to Volume button enables you to move a Volume Root Path to another Volume. Read more about how collections and volumes work in the Collections and Volumes detailed information section.
- The Add Path button enables you to to add extra paths for inclusion in the selected Volume.
- The Split Root button enables you to automatically create multiple new Volumes for Volume Root Paths. This is done by selecting a Volume Root Path in the list and then clicking the Split Root button. This will show the Split Volume Root dialog.
- The Remove button enables you to remove a Volume Root Path that contains no files. Volume Root Paths that contain files cannot be removed and are shown in a light grey color.
The Change Collection... button enables you to move the entire Volume into a different Collection.